Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Recommended Read - Demon Day by Penelope Fletcher

After reading the first book, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one! It was just as good (if not better) than the first book, though there were still typos and grammatical errors.

In Demon Day by Penelope Fletcher, Rae makes a choice between her two lovers with grave consequences, and really starts learning the life of a fairy. All the magical creatures in this novel are so interesting and complex, and I like that her characters aren't one-dimensional. There's plenty of action, and it's easy to get wrapped up in the story - I read the entire book in only a little over a day!

This book would seriously be worth five stars if the errors were fixed!! Since there are still editing errors, I gave the book four stars on Goodreads. Can't wait to read the third and final installment of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment