Monday, August 1, 2011

New eBook cover!! :) And New Recommended Book

I'm proud to announce that I finally have a decent eBook cover!! Thanks to a wonderful guy on Fiverr, Twin Rivers now has a cover that doesn't make me want to hide in shame. ;) I updated just in time that by the time my eBook arrives in major retailers, it won't have that horrendous first cover.

Also, with the new week comes a new recommended book of the week!! You will see a link to this book on the left side of my blog. The book is titled A Race for Life: A Diet and Exercise Program for Superfitness and Reversing the Aging Process. However, the book focuses more on the author, Ruth Heidrich, and her battle with cancer that left her breastless yet determined to overcome the crippling disease. Not only does she beat cancer, but she ends up competing in the Iron Man competition! It's truly an inspiring book. I've read the first 20%, and can't wait to buy the book to read the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment