Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Fan Fiction Friday!!!

I just came up with this today, so I'm hoping it will be a fun activity for my Facebook and Twitter followers - and blog followers, please feel free to stop by my Facebook Page and join in!!

Here's the details I posted this morning:
Let's do "Fan Fiction Friday"!!! I'll start off a story with one sentence. Then, the next person who comments writes up to four sentences continuing the story, and so on until we have a fun new story! For my Twitter followers, please stop by my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/javajesspublishing) to leave your comment! The first sentence will be in the comment below. Have fun!!
And here's the first sentence that I posted:

The day I woke up with green skin, I knew that something was horribly wrong.

I hope you'll consider joining in so that we can write a really fun story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment