Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Recommended Read - Black Silk by Jan Gordon

Black SilkBlack Silk by Jan Gordon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


There were so many things I loved about this story - but the one thing I didn't like is that it ended a bit anti-climacticly, and it was too short!!



The character development was lovely, and the mundane details drew me in and made me wish that there was more length to this story. As an avid bibliophile and animal lover, I was instantly familiar with the female protagonist, who is addicted to great paranormal romances and spending time with her cat.



Some of the details were new and refreshing, compared to the abundance of "spin-off" paranormal novels out on the market today. Overall, I feel that if there were a little more thought towards the end of the story, this book would earn five stars. As it is right now, I can only give it four.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment