Monday, August 15, 2011

My first review!! - and, Paranormal vs. Paranoid

I got my first review today on my book Twin Rivers!! :) What an incredible feeling - I've been hoping for quite a while that someone would be able to take the time to review my story and give me their honest feedback.

To check out the review, please visit Krystal's blog Live to Read. I got 4 out of 5 stars - not bad for my first eBook!

In other news, my hubs and I had been working overtime in our yard this weekend, so we decided to take a break yesterday afternoon/evening and watch some movies. We headed to the video store, and picked out two movies - Arthur, and what was supposed to be Paranormal Activity 2. We got home and immediately popped in the scary movie... and wasted 90 minutes of our life for approximately 5 minutes of scary! :( We took it back out, stunned that we disliked it so much, only to find out that it was Paranoid Activity 2, not Paranormal Activity 2. BIG DIFFERENCE, let me tell you!! We headed back to the movie store, exchanged it for the correct movie, and allowed our minds to be blown by the awesomeness that was Paranormal Activity 2! Our advice? If you are headed out to rent Paranormal Activity 2, make sure that you take the time to really read the title to make sure that it is not Paranoid Activity 2! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment