Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Winner has been Chosen!!

The winner has been chosen!! An email has been sent out to let her know and to get the information we need to provide her with her prizes! :) If she is interested, I will be writing a blog post about her in the future. You can see who was chosen on the original blog post.

In the meantime, I wanted to send out a big thank you and hugs to everyone who entered but didn't win - I really appreciate it! As a show of thanks, I will be emailing you with a special offer.

I also want to take the time to thank my sponsors, without whom this would have been "just another book giveaway"! :)

For those of you who weren't able to submit an entry in time, or who didn't participate in donating to my business at http://www.indiegogo.com/Vacation-for-a-Cause , I would gently ask again that you consider it - I already have one family lined up that desperately needs a vacation! The mom has stage 4 cancer, and is going to be laid off in July which means she will not only lose her income but her insurance as well. She is only in her thirties and has two small children, and would like to be able to take them on a Disney vacation. Thank you for your consideration.

I appreciate all of you who took the time to enter my raffle, and hope to see you back at my blog again in the future! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I will be sending an email shortly with her Stockannette gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner - I'll be sending my gift to her, once I receive her address!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner :0)

    ReplyDelete