Monday, January 2, 2012

eBook of the week - January edition 1

I realize that sometimes my eBooks of the week tend to be up for more than a week, but hey - I'm a busy gal! ;) lol. Anyway, so I figured I might want to label them with the month I put them up as well as which week, so that way I can hopefully stay on top of it a little better.

Anyway, I'm starting off this new year with a YA Fantasy eBook that sounded really great! It's called Fabler's Legend - Age of Prophecy: Book 1. Here's the description:
"The great seer Ageus Mortaan foretold the coming of the Age of Darkness, the rise to power of the forces of evil, and the extermination of the civilized races: humans, elves, and dwarves. For Nick Mirrin, a farm boy from the rural kingdom of Meuribar, this prophecy had never been more than a fairytale––until the minions of darkness attacked his family and destroyed his home... and until the preconditions foretold by Mortaan began to coalesce.
Nick's grandfather, on the other hand, had always believed. He had dedicated his life to the study of the Prophecy. But he's gone now.
With nothing more than a few scraps from his grandfather's journal and a group of friends he thinks he can trust, Nick sets out to complete his grandfather's ultimate endeavor: to prevent the fulfillment of Mortaan's prophecy.
The problem: Ageus Mortaan is never wrong. "

Sounds really interesting, and contains all the elements of a great fantasy novel! If you are interested, click on the link above or click the link on the left of my blog and you will be transported to the Smashwords page where it is available for sale for only $4.99! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment