Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sorta Recommended Read - Anachronessence by Sirisha Billa

Anachronessence (Volume 1)Anachronessence by Sirisha Billa

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book is still in need of some editing, as spelling and editing errors abounded throughout. For someone like me, that instantly makes me discount the book to a lower status, because it feels unprofessional.
The story jumps around quite a bit, and is difficult to follow, with the characters feeling a little too shallow. A lot of the concepts presented aren't really covered in depth, and I think they could be expanded more.
However, one thing I really did enjoy with this book was the reincarnation aspect - as soon as it was apparent, I immediately began trying to figure out which historical figure each character was meant to represent.
This book feels incomplete and not fully edited, but was still not a terrible read, either.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment