Monday, January 2, 2012

I have an Etsy shop again!

It's been a year since I've actively run an Etsy shop - 2011 was filled with life-changing moments, and some much-needed surgery, so I just didn't have the time or the concentration to deal with Etsy.

Now that it's a new year, I thought it was time to go back to my Etsy community again! I missed the camaraderie and unexpected findings that I always seemed to stumble upon while browsing Etsy, so I look forward to getting back into it. Instead of dealing with the three separate shops I was running (one for my now-defunct tshirt printing business, one for my yarn obsession, and my husband's pottery shop), I opened one brand new shop to combine everything I had to sell!

As such, here's a look at what I got up in my shop today! I hope to get more added in the upcoming few months. Feel free to browse and/or buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment