Friday, January 27, 2012

Shameless Stuff #4: Waste time.

As far as shameless stuff goes, this one is pretty obvious. I like to waste time in one of the following ways:
1) Reading books.
2) Blogging.
3) Browsing Etsy for cool new stuff to buy. 

So far today, I've only managed one out of three - mostly because between work and school, there's not as much free time as I'd like in my life. Therefore, when I actually manage to get a day off (like today) I generally fill it with homework (check), grocery shopping (check), housework (check), and if able, catching up on my blogging (check). Every once in a while, I manage to sneak in a little bit of time on my XBox (currently working on finishing up my achievements for Plants vs. Zombies) or even watching some tv (mostly on Hulu after the air dates, since I'm not always home in the evenings due to work).

How do you find yourself wasting time? And also, now that I'm thinking about it... I think I might just have to go browse Etsy for one more Booksy post... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment