Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Recommended Read - Nine-Tenths by Meira Pentermann

Nine-Tenths Nine-Tenths by Meira Pentermann

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book blew my m ind by the end of the first chapter and continued to blow my mind throughout! The title is explained already in the first sentence: "Nine-Tenths of a second is just long enough for someone to make an irrevocable, unforgiveable mistake." The plot is elaborate and terrifyingly brilliant in a way that hits close to home while being out of this world. It has all the right elements of a great story and is perfectly put together, which is refreshing in the self-published/independently published industry. If I were able to I'd give this book 6 starts - it could easily become an American classic!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment