Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sorta Recommended Read - Five Reasons to Leave a Lover by Carolyn Moncel

5 Reasons to Leave a Lover - A Novella and Other Short Stories5 Reasons to Leave a Lover - A Novella and Other Short Stories by Carolyn Moncel

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I won this book through Firstreads, which rocked my world! :) This book examines love, or rather, losing love. There were a few editing mistakes involving quotation marks, but otherwise no large errors. However, the book just wasn't as interesting as I was hoping it would be. The story bounced around a bit and just felt a little too mundane and everyday, without any lessons. The short stories included at the end of the book were a little better as they examined love from other angles. Overall, I feel like this book is only ok.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment