Thursday, November 3, 2011

Recommended Read - Writing Critique by Rebecca M. Senese

Writing Critique: A Horror Short StoryWriting Critique: A Horror Short Story by Rebecca M. Senese

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was annoyed that the first few pages of the eBook were filled with a whole bunch of copyright information. As an author, I know it's important to protect one's work, but the excessive copyright stuff was a bit much and could be cut down.

The story itself is less of a horror story and more a really great glimpse at how deep the writing experience is for an author, and how difficult it can be to take criticism on your work. Your writing can truly feel like a child to you, and it's hard to hear suggestions on how to improve or change it! I thought it was a good story for any author to read and appreciate.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment