Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What's Up Wednesday - Booksy Heat Wave

As I'm writing this, it is currently 85 degrees INSIDE here at work, because our air conditioning is broken. It's around 95-98 degrees outside...

Anyway, so I thought I'd "cool off" by sharing some great Booksy items that would be nice on a day like this!

Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Notebook, Book Bag, Recipes, Book Cover, and hair clips.

















Electric Fans - Card and Vintage Orange.


Paper Fans - Vintage, Book Flowers, and Peacock.



Ice Pack - Gel.

and last but not least, a cold glass of water - Water Splash

Here's hoping that all of you are staying cool - I think I'm going to head out soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your AC is repaired soon!
    Thanks for featuring my card, I love the other picks too - especially the Opryland fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sorry your AC is broken, but what great inspiration for all these cool finds! Thanks for the featuring my Opryland Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess look what a broken down AC unit inspired...LOL This is sooooo CCOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! LOL Thank you for featuring my hair clips, just got a couple more different Ice Cream clips and appliques to match.

    Hope your AC is working tomorrow... if not can we expect to see more LOLLOLOOL Love the Peacock fan and the Grand Old Opryland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my vintage book print fan flowers! I do hope that this message finds you sitting in nice cold AC!! Thanks again =)

    ReplyDelete