Monday, June 25, 2012

Recommended Read - The Messiah Clone by Timothy W. Ayers

The Messiah CloneThe Messiah Clone by Timothy W. Ayers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Intriguing introduction that immediately drew me into the storyline! There were a few grammatical errors considering the quality of the story - otherwise, this would have easily earned 5 stars! There was plenty of action, interesting characters, and an intricate plot that really helped this eBook stand out from the crowd. While there are religious topics touched on, I don't feel that it ever got "preachy" or "judgmental" but fell more along the lines of The DaVinci Code with its exploration of the mystic. Great read, just needs a little editing!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. What you said was exactly what I was after when I wrote the book. You are right about the grammatical errors. Why didn't somebody tell me to listen in English class.
    Tim Ayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim - thanks so much for stopping by! :) I really did enjoy the story very much - if there was a way to give half stars it would have been 4.5 stars! ;)

    ReplyDelete