Thursday, April 19, 2012

Support veterans and tell the time - it's a win-win!

I'm always a fan of sharing great projects on sites like Kickstarter and IndieGoGo, and the one I'm sharing today really touched me personally since my husband is a US Army veteran, his father is a US Air Force Veteran, and his grandfather who just passed away (we just got back from traveling to Florida and back for the funeral) was a US Army veteran as well.

The project is for Caliber Watch Company, who creates fantastic watches and provides support for the Disable Veterans Watchmakers Initiative. All of the details can be found by clicking on the widget below. The prizes for this particular project require a little higher bids, but it is definitely worthwhile if you can do it! I donated $1 towards this worthy cause - can you match my dollar or outbid it?




Also, don't forget to stop by my Grand Opening Giveaway - you still have time to vote for me and earn entries towards a travel prize pack that includes a $50 gas gift card, a custom passport cover by Destination Handmade, and a travel bingo game by The Event Agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment