Monday, April 2, 2012

Adopt-a-Writer - Great gig on IndieGoGo!

I consider myself to be an occasional author and writer, since I still spend the majority of my time doing homework, working at one of my two jobs, or reading books. However, if there were a way to get paid for the time I spend writing, I'd be able to spend a lot more time getting my ideas down on paper and published!!

That's what this gig on IndieGoGo is all about - helping authors by providing income during the writing process, as well as helping to market their eBooks. Marketing is key in this flooded book market - and sadly, I'm pretty sure my lack of marketing has been holding back my current eBooks - so it's another important facet for authors in order to actually make a reasonable living off writing.

I know a lot of you are also authors, so I hope you will consider joining me in supporting this great project! Every dollar helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment