Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's Up Wednesday - Last week of 2011

It's been a while since I've been able to traverse through the blogs that I follow and get updated on their comings and goings. So it was refreshing to kick back and read some great posts. Here's some noteworthy postings made in the last 24 hours:

- LitBotanica posted a big ol' After Christmas sale... not gonna lie, it's tempting me, even though I'm super broke right now lol...

- LivetoRead, BookedUp, BigAl's, TBR, Writetomakealiving, Phantomparagrapher, Intoxicatedbybooks, and Myneurtoicbookaffair all posted excellent book reviews on all types of books.

- Piecefrompieces hosted a little blog book tour.

- Phatfiber is giving away some yummy fiber again, which reminds me of how far behind I am on my spinning (yep, I spin yarn because I'm cool like that)...

- DamnFineHorror tells a tale of wisdom teeth extraction and horror (from what I remember from my wisdom teeth extraction, it WAS a horror).

- FairyTaleNerd talks about the book she is waiting on, which happens to be one I can't wait to get my hands on as well.

If any of these sound interesting, please go visit their blogs and say hi from AuthorJess! :)

5 comments: