Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Recommended Read - What Would Satan Do? by Anthony Miller

What Would Satan Do?What Would Satan Do? by Anthony Miller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book has perhaps a more dark and sinister title than it deserves - do not let the title deter you from reading this book! It explores what happens when Satan decided to leave his day job in hell to pursue the life of a college professor, and the calamity that ensues when someone else decides to start the apocalypse without him!

Rip-roaringly funny from start to finish, this book has some of the best quotes of the year and will keep you laughing every moment that you are reading! The characters are delightful, the setting is very American, and the writing style will keep you turning the pages until the very end.

This is easily one of the top ten books I have read this year, and I loved it so much that I had to pass it around to my coworkers and friends!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Cogent, thoughtful, free of grammatical errors... this is the single best review I have ever seen in my entire life.

    It never occurred to me that anyone would find the title dark or sinister, but that probably says more about me than the book.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to read it, and for posting such an awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time! :) You have a strong talent for writing amazing content, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete