Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorta Recommended Read - Water by Terra Harmony

Water (The Akasha Series)Water by Terra Harmony

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I wasn't happy that there was a love at first sight, rush into sex scenario already by the 5th chapter of this book - it just has that rushed, forced, unnatural feel to it. It just comes off as too unrealistic! Also, the heroine was a little too sadistic in her sex, always talking about him having all the power. There's a couple of spots when the beginning of a sentence isn't capitalized, and a few other minor editing errors (missed words, incomplete quotation marks). I did like all the eco-friendly tips and facts interwoven into the story, though!

Overall, I sorta liked this, but I don't think I liked it enough to read any more of this particular series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment