Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sorta Recommended Read - Dancing with a Vampire by Anthony Auriemma and Carolyn Chambers Clark

DANCING WITH A VAMPIRE: A Paranormal RomanceDANCING WITH A VAMPIRE: A Paranormal Romance by Anthony Auriemma

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


If you took Dancing with the Stars, combined it with Twilight, and mixed in a little bit of Hairspray, you'd have the ingredients for this book! However, that meant it often felt predictable and cliche. There were lots of spelling and editing errors (and I'm not even counting the times when they tried to use them to portray an accent, such as the Russian dance instructor), and the use of quotation marks was all over the place! The storyline was really only so-so, and the characters were a little too flat and cliched to really draw me in emotionally. With some editing, I could bump this up to a 3.5.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment