Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shameless Shit #5 - Declare your love for an uncool movie.

I usually prefer books over movies, which drives my husband kind of batty since he doesn't like to read and would prefer watching movies. However, I still partake in cinema entertainment on occasion, especially if the movie is based off a book that I liked.

Which is why I'm practically panting for the new Twilight movie coming out.

That's right - I watch the Twilight series. I'm not some drooling 13 year old girl in love with the actors, but I won't lie and say that I haven't been excited about the next installment. The movies aren't really that great - the effects are fairly cheesy and terrible, and they skip some of my favorite things about the books - but for some reason I just have to watch them. Maybe it's like when you pass by an accident and you can't help but look, even though you know it isn't going to be pretty.

So, as uncool as it is, I'm probably going to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1 in theaters within the first week it comes out. No matter how uncool that makes me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment