Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Author Extraordinaire

Ok, maybe not Extraordinaire... but I've been writing for as long as I can remember, and haven't ever bothered to try to publish. But with the booming eBook market (and my own addiction to my Nook), I decided it's time to give publishing a try and finally sat down and finished one of my many stories.

After much work, today I finally published my first book!! Well, technically, my first eBook, as I have already published a cookbook (which you can purchase here) and a diet book (available here). This would be my first "real" book, as it didn't involve compiling recipes. This eBook is taken from a nightmare that I had many years ago, and one the I mused about until I turned it into a workable story. Personally, I don't actually watch many horror movies or read much in the horror genre, but I have a huge overactive paranoid imagination that lends itself well to writing scary stories.

I'm hoping to continue writing and actually finishing books in the future. But in the meantime, I hope you will consider downloading my book and then submitting a review!! Please be honest in your review - if you honestly think it sucks, you should say that, no matter how much you might like me personally.

Here's the link to my first published eBook - enjoy!! You can also check out my author page on Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment