Wednesday, July 20, 2011

About Me

This is just an intro blog post about me. If you already know me, you probably don't need to read this. But if you don't, here's a brief overview of me:

I love to read, and that includes just about anything, including cereal box labels. I also love to write - poetry, fiction, nonfiction, instructions, item descriptions, etc.

I love animals, and currently own too many in the variety of cats, rabbits, and a very neurotic Border Collie dog. I'm pretty sure if there weren't limits on how many pets you could own here, I would probably have more.

I like the color blue, and riding my handcycle (which is like a bicycle but you propel with your arms and hands) when it's not too hot out. I also like to eat, but am working on learning to eat a little healthier so I can lean down.

When I'm not writing, I'm often working (my current job is working for a local Arena and Convention center in the box office selling event tickets) or doing homework because I'm working on my Master's degree after taking a 5 year hiatus from college. I previously ran my own t-shirt printing business, but decided it wasn't for me so I shut it down and sold the equipment and am now deciding what my next business venture will be.

If there's something I didn't cover here that you really want to know, please leave me a comment with your question and I will do my best to respond promptly!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment