Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Recommended Read: I Could by E.B. Tatby

I Could: I Wish Series, Book 2I Could: I Wish Series, Book 2 by E B Tatby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This second book of the series takes things up a notch - our heroine Kenza finds herself working with an enemy, with her camp dreams on the line. Mazin's back and causing trouble. Her relationship gets complicated. And did I mention superpowers?
Overall, this is a fantastic second book, with a much more cohesive storyline and character development that really works. There are still a few areas where it gets a little scattered, but it's still a fun and unique read in the YA genre.
I read a pre-release copy, so there might be a few tiny revisions and changes, but it was still great and I look forward to reading the rest of the books in the series when they become available!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment