Friday, December 20, 2013

Recommended Read: Reach by Karen A Wyle

Reach: A Twin-Bred Novel (Twin-Bred, #2)Reach: A Twin-Bred Novel by Karen A. Wyle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adored Karen's first novel Twin Bred - in fact, it made it into one of my Top Books of 2011 (http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2011/1... ). So when she asked if I'd like to read her next book in the series, I jumped at the chance! I was definitely not disappointed.

Twin Bred are growing up fast as they set forth toward a new land and a new destiny far away from their home world. We get to find out more about the two who were left behind and find their paths linked once more, and all of the Twin Bred learn that difficulties can arise in any environment. The characters develop nicely, the plot is interesting, and the pace is just right. Another wonderful book by a great author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment