Friday, December 20, 2013

Recommended Read: The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom

The First Phone Call from HeavenThe First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you received a phone call from a dead loved one, how would you respond? That is the phenomena that sweeps across the small and previously unremarkable town of Coldwater. Some find faith, others find opportunity, still others find answers to past questions. This story is breathtaking and beautiful, and I was so draw in that I could barely put it down! While I may perhaps be skeptical in life, I still found the haunting story to be a fantastic journey into the spiritual realm and imagined how I would react in the situation. This is another great book by Mitch Albom worth reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment