Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm Back!

My dear readers,

I do apologize for the lack of posts recently, but what an adventure I have had! :) A turn of events brought me to graduation from my Master's degree, then a new part time job, then a new home, then a cruise, then a strict new diet in the hopes of losing weight and feeling better! Right after the cruise is when we moved into our new home, and though it has been a couple of weeks we still haven't quite finished unpacking everything.

Here's one of my favorite pictures from our cruise:
That was the day we were in Cozumel - soooo warm and sunny, and boy do I miss it up here in frigid Nebraska!

Anyway, so I finally have some time today to get some reviews posted and update this blog - and I know you've all been waiting for it! ;) I realized I still have some reviews from October 2012 that haven't been posted yet, so it might be several posts today, but after I get a bit more caught up it should only be a few per day as it used to be.

In the meantime, please don't forget that I have a list of books that I am looking for this year, which you can find on this post - if you are the author or publisher of one of these books, and are willing to send it to me, I would really appreciate it! :) I will be updating the list hopefully next week some time with the books I have received/read and what still remains.

I hope you are all staying warm - and if not, feel free to visit my travel agent page to contact me and set up a nice warm vacation lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment