Friday, September 28, 2012

Sorta Recommended Read - The Character of Organizations by William Bridges

The Character of Organizations: Using Personality Type in Organization DevelopmentThe Character of Organizations: Using Personality Type in Organization Development by William Bridges
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a required textbook for a course that I took while obtaining my Master's degree. I enjoyed how it compared individuals to organizations and was well laid out with a steady flow. It would be a recommended read for any manager or person in charge of an organization in order to tap into the potential of all employees, thus utilizing the most important part of an organization. There were still many boring parts, as with any book utilized in a university classroom, but this was one of the better books I've read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment