Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Recommended Read - Bloodmaiden by Christine Schulze

BloodmaidenBloodmaiden by Christine E. Schulze

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book will sweep you away into a very colorful and vibrant fantasy world! The writing is poetic yet easy to read, and I appreciated that there weren't any obvious errors. My only issue was just that the phrase "roll(ed) her eyes" was used way too often which kind of ruins the poetic nature of the writing. The characters were interesting, and the situations were different from anything I had read in a fantasy novel before. There was nothing truly wrong with this story, I just didn't connect with it as much as I wanted to. But it was an overall good read that I think any fantasy fan would enjoy!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment