Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flop - How to Measure Anything by Douglas W Hubbard

How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of "Intangibles" in Business by Douglas W. Hubbard
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was a required textbook in a research methods course that I took for my Master's degree. I found it to be quite a bit dry, and not as helpful as I was hoping. I was hoping it would help to break down the world of statistics a little more, but it felt mostly full of over-complicated scenarios and difficult language. I am sure that had I picked this up in an attempt to read outside of the classroom environment that I would not have made it past more than the first couple of chapters before moving on to something better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment