Monday, March 25, 2013

New Job!

So I've been a little MIA lately, but that's because life has been craziness (more so than usual)... however, I'm happy to announce that I have a new job! :)

This should hopefully mean that I may post more frequently... maybe... ;)

I am now the Sales and Operations Manager for Square 1 Health Club run by Marty and Amy Wolff from Season Three of The Biggest Loser!! Yup, that's right - celebrities.

Anyway, so we could really use some blog love from some of you! If you get a chance, please stop by and become a follower of our blog: http://square1club.blogspot.com/ .

Thanks - and here's hoping I get some more book reviews up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, I got you by Google search.

    It’s always good to learn tips like your posting about on authorjess.blogspot.com. I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. Thanks and keep posting such an informative blogs. You may know me by it All laser engraved wood business cards are custom made per each order. We will get your information and laser engrave everything – even your logo – onto the business card. And that is not all, we have a vast assortment of Wood business cards types to choose from to truly suit your business.


    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete