Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Favorite Current Female Author(s)?

Without giving too much away, I will casually mention that I may be in the works of putting together a fantastic lineup of female authors for a fun family vacation next spring! :) My lips are sealed as to any other details at this point, but I do highly recommend that if you get a chance you also become a fan of my Operation Relax blog, since anything that might be announced would be announced there first... hint hint.... ;)

Anyway, so that got me thinking about my favorite female authors. Some are no longer with us, but I'm happy to say that many still are! I couldn't possibly list them all here, but a few that I love include Cecilia Ahern, Amanda Hocking, Anne Fortier, Tracey Alley, Meira Pentermann, Coral Russell, and of course Stephanie Meyer, J.K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, and Jodi Picoult!! I know that's not all of them, but the list would be too long (and probably boring) for all of you. :)

What are YOUR favorite current women writers? Anyone you would love to be able to meet in person?

1 comment: