Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recommended Read (and FEEL) - The Touch by Randall Wallace

The TouchThe Touch by Randall Wallace

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My first impression of the book had to do with it's appearance. I know that they always say "Don't judge a book by it's cover," but as all true bibliophiles know, there is something breathtaking about finding a book that has a cover that draws you in. This cover is gorgeous!! I found myself lovingly touching the cover as I read, with its thin papery feel. The content matches the cover, with a beautiful faith message stated in a way that all faiths can appreciate. I loved the quote on p. 45, "And yet, Lara thought, if we spend our lives trying so hard to hold on to life that we never live, never really allow ourselves the chance to dance and sing, what is the value - the wisdom, the use, the purpose, the importance - of that?" There were so many truly moving and touching moments throughout this book, and it was lovely to read. Highly recommended!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment