Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Recommended Read - Richard Simmons: Never Give Up by Richard Simmons

Richard Simmons Never Give Up: Inspirations, Reflections, Stories of HopeRichard Simmons Never Give Up: Inspirations, Reflections, Stories of Hope by Richard Simmons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adore Richard Simmons - I don't think anyone in the history of the fitness industry has been as approachable, lovable, and inspirational as he has throughout his career! So of course when I stumbled on this book in a "free" bin I had to have it.

This is a cute collection of anecdotes with a common theme - every day is a new day, don't give up, and keep working! Is it life-changing? Well, not for me, but I still found it interesting and inspiring. Is it typical of Richard Simmons? Heck yeah - lots of perkiness and tender-heartedness!

If you've made a health or fitness resolution this year, this might be something fun to add to your reading list to keep you motivated.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment