Friday, August 29, 2014

Recommended Read - Last Train to Paris by Michele Zackheim

Last Train to ParisLast Train to Paris by Michele Zackheim
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Witness the atrocities of World War 2 as told by an American journalist of Jewish descent. With sweeping tales of hardship intermingled with hope and love comes this incredibly strong heroine determined to tell the true story of the war. I loved the intense feel of this story, and the believable characters who played their parts in the unraveling of Europe during the Nazi takeover and occupation. I cried out for their losses, reveled in their celebrations, and felt like I was witnessing events first hand. This is a stunning novel that is definitely a must-read for anyone who enjoys strong female characters and harsh looks at past realities.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment