Friday, April 11, 2014

Sorta Recommended Read - Goddess Cottage by Sherri Dub

Goddess CottageGoddess Cottage by Sherri A. Dub
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the action and fantastical events of this novel! Some of the editing and grammar could have been better, and I would have liked it to be less cliche overall, but it was still a good addition to it's fantasy genre. If I could change anything, it would be the romance as it was too glib and predictable, and perhaps develop the character of Mitch a little more. I would also stop the jumping around from each character's point of view, as it would be a more consistent and enjoyable story to have it told from just one point of view. Still, this was a decent story and I didn't mind reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment