Friday, October 25, 2013

Recommended Read - City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments 4) by Cassandra Clare

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once again Ms. Clare has produced a riveting and fast-paced adventure in the world of the Shadowhunters! Although the author really could have kept this series to a trilogy (as the last book would have been a wonderfully fitting end), I'm glad she didn't. The characters are developing - no longer is Clary chasing Jace, except that things aren't all "happily ever after" either. I liked the extra emphasis and development of Simon, one of the admittedly more interesting and 3 dimensional characters. I can't wait to move on to the next book in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment