Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sorta Recommended Read: The Awakening by M. L. Lacy

The Awakening (Chrysalis #1)The Awakening by M.L. Lacy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had a bit of a love/hate relationship with this particular novel. There were some particularly brilliant thoughts (love) and the underlying storyline was great (love). But, it was clouded over by overly-blatant and totally rampant, incestuous sex (hate). There were also several editing errors throughout that caused me reading stumbles, which really frustrate me (hate). The plot was fast and exciting (love), but the main heroine was super wishy-washy between being a strong person and being nothing more than some wimpy thing who has no purpose outside of men (hate).

Overall, I'm undecided as to whether or not I would continue reading this series.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi X, How are you?
    It is very well information about. All people always want to know all about things that you have been described. It is very valuable & very nice posting! I will bookmark this blog as I have "Wood business cards have emerged as the hottest printing option for cards. These hand-crafted cards are colored and polished on a variety of wood material. A wooden business card is a sturdy alternative to flimsy paper or plastic cards, standing up to elements and preserving your engraved or printed information.
    "
    Thanks For Only You Create That cute Article.

    ReplyDelete