Thursday, August 14, 2014

Recommended Read: Mouch & Company - The Dream Psychic by Bob Dixon

Mouch and Company: The Dream PsychicMouch and Company: The Dream Psychic by Bob Dixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Without any offense to either author, I feel this book is like the "Harry Potter" of physic realms! :) There's loony bins and sock puppets and invisible friends who can knock people over for you - what's not to love? Throw in an academy for kids with psychic abilities, an intriguing villain, and some rather trippy dreams and you have the recipe for this fun story. It was fast-paced enough that I could read it while working out on the treadmill - not many books can say that! ;) I enjoyed the fresh, interesting characters and would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

1 comment: