Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Recommended Read- The One we Feed by Kristina Meister

The One We FeedThe One We Feed by Kristina Meister
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was disappointed when I received this book to realize that this was the second book in a series, and I hadn't read the first - but I decided to go ahead and read it anyway. I really loved the characters, and the language was very modern which meant it was easy to read! However, I definitely was confused throughout much of it because I didn't understand what exactly was going on, and I didn't have a background on the whole Buddha thing. I think had I read the first book, this would have been much more enjoyable, but as it was I still liked the book and will be putting the first book in the series on my list to read! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment