Friday, January 24, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday!

Yes, I finally get to share some of the wonderful blogs that I follow!! It's not very often in the last year that I've had time to do something like this, so I'm very proud to be able to participate.

So, how does this work? Well, the goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First leave your name here on this post (using the linky tools - you'll find them toward the bottom) and then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (and the easiest way to do that is just to grab the code under the Feature Follow picture at the bottom of this post and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "Hi" or make some other type of comment in their comments section (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you, it's a win-win situation!! Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you.

This week's question is: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014? 
It's definitely hard for a reader like me, who has over 5,400 books on her "To Read" list on Goodreads to narrow it down to 10, so I just picked the top two that are series I follow, and the others are random picks form my "To Read" list!

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
3. Cryonic by Travis Bradberry
4. Sawyer and Finn: The War Years by Richard Adams
5. When Stars Die by Amber Forbes
6. The Twible by Jana Riess
7. Girl with Flying Weapons by Aya Ling
8. Living Dead Lovers by Jonathan Dunne
9. Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
10. The Immortal Game by Joannah Miley

Please follow me via any of the options on this blog (rss feed, google plus, etc).

This week’s featured blog is:


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Cress and City of Heavenly Fire either!

    New GFC follower!


    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some excellent books up on your list for 2014! I am looking forward to reading Eleanor and Park and The Fault in Our Stars (I have both to read soon). I also want to get Cinder and the rest of the series- they have been on my list forever. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete