Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's Up Wednesday

Today, the weather here is so WONDERFUL that I think I might have to spend some time outside... but first, I want to share what's happening with some of the blogs that I follow. :)

Autumn at From the TBR Pile wrote a review about White Sleeper - I think I might have to check it out!!

The very incredible, very awesome Amanda Hocking shared an inspiring music video from Fallout Boy on her blog.

Krystal at Live To Read wrote a review about Caged in Darkness - yet another book to add to my "to-read" list on Goodreads!

Heather at Earth's Book Nook wrote a review about The Stone of Time, and gave some insight about it's author Joe Naff.

By now you're probably thinking I only follow book blogs... but my last "what's up" is actually from a yarn/fiber blog that I follow (so there!!):

Phat Fiber is doing a giveaway of some awesome yarn from Color Bug Yarns!

No comments:

Post a Comment