Sunday, May 24, 2015

Recommended Read - Miss Jessie's: Creating a Successful Business From Scratch - Naturally by Miko Branch

Miss Jessie's Natural Millionaires: Our Story from the Kitchen Table to Stores EverywhereMiss Jessie's Natural Millionaires: Our Story from the Kitchen Table to Stores Everywhere by Miko Branch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As an entrepreneur myself, I enjoy reading about others' forays into the world of business. Miko and Titi had an amazing story to tell! While the copy I received had not been fully edited yet, it still contained enough of the basic premise to make me want to recommend this book to many women out there who are entrepreneurs (or aspiring ones), as it is nice to know that you aren't alone and we all face difficulties on our paths. I enjoyed learning about their products and how they were able to make things work without the need to heavy amounts of financing or loans. Great read (and great way to promote their product, which I of course started considering for myself!).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment