Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sorta Recommended Read - The Aslaric Vampire by David Weaver

The Aslaric Vampire (Eternal Death, #1)The Aslaric Vampire by David Weaver
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The writing is a bit choppy at parts, and the characters don't feel like they are properly introduced. There are a few grammatical errors and it got a little too predictable at parts. It seems to have drawn quite a bit from the "Twilight" series, which makes it a little unoriginal. I love vampire stories, but this was only ok and I'm not sure if I would read the second book.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Vampires aren't necessarily my thing, but the hubby and I saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter last night and I have to admit it was pretty darn good. If you haven't seen it yet, perhaps you should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation - I've heard that from several other people as well. I thought the title was cheesy as heck but now that so many people think it is good I might just have to check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete